Profit Magazine recently listed Milton as the 2nd best place for business in Canada. With its rapid population growth, and the influx of highly educated people and successful executives accompanying that growth, it’s also meant that a large growth in non-residential properties has emerged in Milton. Businesses are beginning to set roots here and they need I.T. services that mirror those available in other urban areas.
3 REASONS I/OVision ENJOYS VISITING MILTON FOR WORK AND PLAY
- Escarpment Country – Any active Canadian loves making the trip to Milton. Whether you’re in it for the views or for the exercise, the hiking and biking trails, golf courses and ski hills offer the best this country has to offer in one area!
- Milton Centre for the Arts – This incredible structure was officially opened in 2012 and has been a platform for local, national and international artists, entertaining hundreds of thousands of residents and visitors to Milton.
- Mohawk Racetrack – The thrills of horseracing can be experienced inside Milton at the Mohawk Racetrack. It is also home to an OLG Slots Casino making it a destination for fun and excitement whether inside or out!
4 REASONS MILTON BUSINESSES NEED TO MAKE I/OVISION THEIR I.T. SERVICES PARTNER
Milton businesses can look to I/OVision for a variety of needs, regardless of their size and scope of work. Those include:
- 24/7 Remote Monitoring & Maintenance
- Hosted E-Mail & Collaboration
- Integrated I.T. Business Planning
- Award-Winning Security Solutions Designed to Protect Businesses from APT’s
We help enterprise and SMB clients proactively deal with all aspects of I.T. These services, among a host of others, will ensure your systems aren’t vulnerable and susceptible to incidents that kill productivity and drain your resources.
Contact us at (519) 804-4825 today!