Supporting Oakville Business: Why I/OVision is Proud to Serve Oakville
Oakville is an ideal location for a business: located right in between Toronto (business hub) & Niagara Falls (tourist hub). Therefore, businesses in the area are able to service the country’s largest centre for commerce while also remaining in close proximity to visitors from all over the world. Business owners of all kinds need support to care for their clientele, particularly when it comes to IT services.
I/OVision IT Services That Help Oakville Businesses
I/OVision helps Oakville business owners in 3 important ways.
- Web Hosting: Nearly every business needs a website. I/OVision offers web hosting to help get a business owner’s website up and running. They also offer IT services to keep that website in good working order.
- Tutorials: Not everyone has the time or the patience to wait to talk to someone from technical support. That is why I/OVision offers helpful online tutorials. Not only will these tutorials help with specific issues, they are great ways for business owners and staff to educate themselves on IT issues, productivity and business growth.
- 24 Hour Support Team: What better way to serve customers than with 24 hour support?
3 Reasons Why I/OVision Is So Dedicated to Oakville
Oakville is a jewel in the eyes of I/OVision owners and employees. Here’s why.
- It Is Only an Hour Away From Niagara Falls
One of the most majestic wonders of the entire world, Niagara Falls brings pleasure to locals and tourists alike. This area makes for an exceptionally memorable day trip for those who live in Oakville.
- A Great Place to Dock a Boat
Oakville Harbour & Bronte Harbour combine to give the Town of Oakville a unique feature matched by only a few cities in Ontario. With so much to enjoy in Oakville, people from across the province happily make their way into town via boat to take advantage of the docks and enjoy a smooth, pristine ride along Lake Ontario.
- Fun Cultural Events
There are also annual festivals and events to enjoy here, like the Light the Night Walk to support the Leukemia and Lymphoma Foundation. Other enjoyable events include the Chinese Mid-Autumn Festival and British Car Day. These events support a multi-cultural atmosphere and promote understanding and equality.
Oakville Business Owners Turn to I/OVision for IT Support
More and more Oakville business owners are turning to I/OVision for their IT services. Why? It is because I/OVision values the relationship they have with the residents and business owners of Oakville. Because of this, the support and service they provide to their customers is some of the best within the IT industry.
Contact us at 905-407-1001 today!
Oakville and Burlington have been home for Bill and his family for his whole life and now resides in Oakville. Bill likes how Oakville offers so many big city amenities, events and activities without all the pressures of big city living. Whether it is the many parks, theatres, and shops Oakville meets all of Bill’s needs and Bill is happy to call Oakville his home. Also, as an avid Toronto Maple Leaf’s fan and living in Oakville Bill enjoys having the opportunity to frequent the ACC for some live NHL action.